Crapwoman Crapwoman

Disgusting? Incredibly so. Funny? HELL YES!

Pretty stupid concept but it was funny. The second animation, the one where she extrudes this long floppy corn-speckled shit made me cringe. It was pretty nasty. But I loved the part where she hit the ceiling. I'd definitely like to see this made into some kind of superhero movie/episode... that would be better.

Frankenstein Bread Lust Frankenstein Bread Lust

Cute, well animated too

Cute, well animated though it wouldve been better if instead of a trailer it was a full video

Dxm Madness Dxm Madness

WTF? LMAO...

Wow... words fail me. That was so stupid, but it made me laugh really hard! Good job... and props for making a cartoon about ROBITUSSIN!!! Haha...love that sheeaattt.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Has Burnt Face Man jumped the shark???

This was kinda disappointing for a Burnt Face Man cartoon. It wasn't really funny after BFM jumped out the window. Then it kinda went downhill. The part where he makes the car move by shooting the ground was agonizing to watch.

Socklops Socklops

"Has anyone here ever smoked a car?"

I loved this flash when I first saw it and I love it just as much now. Well done good sir! I particularly liked the part about the self-aware cigarette lighter. The smoke-a-car thing reminded me of the time my ex girlfriend said she wanted to smoke my Mini Cooper... WTF? lol

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

YES!!! Another Salad Fingers episode!

That was the most f-ed up episode I've watched yet. I laughed hilariously at the part with the bedpan. lol. good stuff... I can't wait for episode 9!

Convict In Kindergarten Convict In Kindergarten

Old Skool Looney Tunes comedy style

This is very good, I love the fluidity of the animation. Very sweet, old school, innocent kind of comedy. I like it, though I would never make something like this heh heh. And I agree with the guy below me in that its funny how this makes fun of lazy incompetant American cops.

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

ROFLOL!!!

That was the funniest stupid movie I've ever seen! Dude! It was great. It was really crappy quality but it was really well done, it wasn't bad. I loved it. I'm faving this.

M.A.D.3 Part-1 Pilot M.A.D.3 Part-1 Pilot

Awesome

Very good work, very well done, I love the kawaii look of the characters. It looks very professionally done. The only thing I didn't like is that the animation of the characters could've been a little smoother. Now to watch part 2 and 3!

WM - Misheard Lyrics WM - Misheard Lyrics

Horribly unoriginal

I've seen several Wishmaster misheard lyrics videos on youtube, some of them have been pretty funny, but this just flat out sucks, I'm sorry. It's just a complete rip off of the original misheard lyrics, all your "misheard lyrics" were completely copied from the original video. Lame. I'm all for jumping on internet video fad bandwagons and all but I mean, if you're going to jump on a bandwagon you'd better come up with an original twist to try and one-up the last person to jump on the band wagon. This video has no such twist and has thus one-upped no such wagon-jumper.